Warwick Fretless Corvette bass guitar. any good¿¿

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tucker, Dec 28, 2001.

1. tucker

tucker Guest

Jan 21, 2001
    North Carolina
    Hey does anyone know if a Warwick Fretless Corvette bass guitar is any good. I found someone that is selling it and I'm interested in purchasing it. Someone give me specs about it. I cant find it anywhere else. ANd if you have one or played one then tell me about it. Thanks
  2. there you go, that page leads you to all the bass's they have in production.

and if you want the specs go to specifications

a good friend of mine has a corvette fretted and i really like it, very well constructed, a great slapper.

i play a 36" fretted five and a 34" fretless so i find it easy to change between scale length, however because it was so confortable it was made so much easier.

100 people could give you their opinion about warwick basses, but you'll never be sure until you play it.

all you will find out is;

that there very well made
    of excellent quality
    play well
    and the customer service won't let you down!

get out play it and play it again, compare it to other basses you interested in.
    if it feels good, and you have the cash, there's no reason not to buy it.

3. Isn't " warwick " the German word for " Top Quality " ? :D
  4. i thought it was the sound of wood :confused: :)

5. tucker

tucker Guest

Jan 21, 2001
    North Carolina
    Ok I know they are top qaulity products. But iwas just wondering other peoples opinion. But thanks for the input guys. I'll see if i can still get it while its still available. And if i do get it ill tell you guys about it. this might be my first warwick!!
  6. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    the few fretless warwicks that i've played have absolutely SMOKED. early 90's 5 string dolphin and a streamer pro M 4 string i think....the trademark warwick growl turns into something even better when paired with fretless "mwah."

i can't wait till next month....when i have the cheese to get a 5 string fretless streamer standard. with the addition of a bart preamp....it'd be unstoppable :D