1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Warwick German MEC BEC-II 2-Band Preamp Pre-wired with 3 Pots and Chrome Knobs Included

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbooty, May 15, 2018.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $99
    Get some of that Warwick growl in your sound with this German made MEC BEC-II two band 3-knob preamp for use with active pickups such as EMG’s active pickups or MEC Gold active pickups. This is the same preamp that is used in many German made Warwick basses with the controls being:

1-Master Volume (push/pull bypass)
    2-Pickup Blend
    3-Stacked Bass/Treble control

The preamp comes with the original Warwick chrome knobs. This preamp would be perfect for a Warwick Thumb or Corvette bass with the 3-knob configuration. The preamp is prewired so you'll just need to re-solder a few wires. A wiring diagram will be included.

I’m asking $99 + $7 for Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Please PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    The Nameless likes this.
  2. pedroditz

pedroditz

Mar 6, 2014
    Caceres, BR
    Preamp works with passive pups?

3. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    I believe the value of the blend pot is for active pickups and there is a mini circuit board on each pot so the blend pot can’t really be swapped out.