1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Infinity 5/ SVT4PRO/(2)PR410HLF(s)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by celphelp, Sep 8, 2003.

1. celphelp

celphelp

Jul 2, 2003
    Denver
    I will put up pictures ASAP But I am selling my entire rig. A Warwick Infinity 5 string semi hollow, Awsome Bass. Retails around $4500. You could pick one up for between $2700-$3000. This Bass is about 1.5 years old. Perfect. Yes Perfect Condition! Still under warrenty

SVT4PRO All you bassists know all about this head already. It comes with a heavy duty road ready case (or rack) Retails for about $1799 you could probably pick one up for around $1100-$1300. 2yrs old. Perfect condition, never a problem. 1600watts mono. Still under warrenty.
    www.ampeg.com

Also I have 2 PR410hlf's Heavy duty shells ready for the road. 1200 watts. couple of scratches on the shells that could easily be covered up by a black marker. Nothing wrong with shell or speakers. Still under warrenty. Retail for ??????. Probably could pick them up for between $750 and $850 each.

I have all speakon cables, a Zoom FX pedal, strap with lockons and case for the warwick. and i have another 5 string schecter bass.

Hoping to sell all together but will cell seperate if I have to. give me your numbers!!!!!

Picks will come as soon as i find someone with a camera.

contact
    fillinill@yahoo.com or just contact thru this site