Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Infinity LTD 2000 4 String bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jimkarl, Jun 19, 2004.

1. jimkarl

jimkarl

Jun 19, 2004
    I have a near mint Warwick Infinity LTD 2000 4 String neck thru bass for sale.

From theWarwick website - "Innovative, hollow body, F-holes and pickup configuration are just a few of the characteristics that put the Infinity LTD 2000 at the top of the Warwick line. An ovangkol body is capped with a 3/8" birdseye or AAA flamed maple top and its unique, lower horn cutaway allows complete access to the second octave.

The hollow design gives great attack, similar to an acoustic bass, without loss of sustain. It is equipped with a large-pole, MEC humbucking pickup in the bridge position, an extra jazz pickup at the neck and an MEC BEC III-2 3 way active circuit. This unique bass has fantastic growling mids, which always cut through in a band setting. The Infinity LTD 2000 is a true work of art and is extremely sensitive to all nuances of your playing style."

The bass is truley beautiful - and fantastic to play. Comes with the original case. These retail for $4400, sells new at Musicians friend and all other stores like Bass Northwest for $3500, used for $2500. I'm selling mine for $2100 so it's the lowest you'll find around! Trades or trades w/partial cash welcome as well if you have something I'm interested in.

Email me at rocknroll@adelphia.net for detailed pics or go to www.warwickbass.com. Thanks for looking!

Jim.

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    ..must resist selling organs for such a great deal on this bass... man what a great bass seriously. If i had the scratch i would def get it, im such a fan of the limited infinitys.