1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Input Jack

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Greg O, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Greg O

Greg O

Aug 11, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I don;t know if this is isolated to just the rockbasses or the entire warwick line, but i am constantly having to tighten the input jack. his is unbelievably frustraing and is also tends to tear the wres connecting the pickps. I can usually deal with it but sometimes it happens on a gig and I am constantly having to bring a back-up. If any one found a permanent fix or if i should just get a new input jack. I love the bass and i need some help

peace,
    greg o

2. beefhat1

beefhat1

Jun 20, 2006
    Oregon
    I had that exact problem with my Rockbass' input jack. Eventually after countless tightenings I just replaced it. Haven't had a problem since.
    So yes, I would reccomend just replacing it.

3. Greg O

Greg O

Aug 11, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    what kind did you get and if you could give me a link it would be much appreciated
    peace
    greg o

4. mashed potatoes

mashed potatoes

Nov 11, 2003
    it's the same on my warwick. i've heard of people swapping it out for a switchcraft jack and im thinking of doing the same myself.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021