1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Introduces RockBass Corvette Basic 8 and RockBass Artist Line Rex Brown

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Aug 31, 2017.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    The Warwick RockBass Corvette Basic 8 String is equipped with an alder body, bolt-on three-piece maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes and Wenge fingerboard. The Warwick RockBass Corvette Basic 8 String is equipped with active MEC J pickups, chrome hardware and Nirvana Black Finish and is available exclusively in a fretted right-handed version. Available now.
    For international pricing, please contact your local distributor or dealer.

02_1_1. 01_1_1. 03_1_1. 04_1_1. 05_1_1.

The Warwick Rockbass Rex Brown Artist Line model will be available exclusively as a right-handed 4-string bass – either in Black Burst Transparent High Polish or Solid Black. The body is made of AAA quilted maple (top) and alder (back), while the neck-through design is made of maple. Additional details: Wenge fingerboard, 24 jumbo bronze frets with IFT - Invisible fretwork technology, block silver inlays, special skull inlay at 12th fret, active EMG X pickups (P neck and J Bridge), active Warwick 2-band electronics, and controls for volume (P/P for active/passive) / balance / treble bass stacked. Available now.

03_bridge_pickups_pots_switches_straplock. 05_bridge_pickups_pots_switches_straplock. 04_path_only. 01_pth_only.

For international pricing, please contact your local distributor or dealer.

Video demo:

For more information, please visit:

www.warwick.de/de/Warwick--Produkte--Instrumente--RockBass.html

www.w-distribution.de

Attached Files:

2. scuzzy

scuzzy

Feb 15, 2006
    Troy, MO
    I'm liking that rex brown model....

3. Bass V

Bass V

Dec 11, 2008
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    good gear, but not feelin' it. close but no cigar on the Rex styling and Warwick designs overall.

4. skwee

skwee

Apr 2, 2010
    Minneapolis
    It's a shame that Rex Brown isn't headless. I'd totally go for that.

5. Basshappi

Basshappi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tucson,AZ
    Too bad that 8 is right hand only.

6. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    I bought a RockBass Streamer NT I 4-string in June and it is my #1 4-string for gigging right now. Took the place of my '91 German Streamer Stage II 4-string which was 4x the price. I always thought "oh it's just a RockBass" but now I'm a believer - serious bang for the buck and more IMO! I like this bass so much, I bought the 5-string version last month as well. My '94 German Streamer Stage II 5-string is still the queen bee though...best sounding bass I've owned or heard in my 30 year career. ;)

IMG_0174.JPG

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017