Warwick Jazzman owners tell me about this.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Sahbiot, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Sahbiot

Aug 28, 2002
    Australia, Sydney
    Hey i found this quote in a Warwick FNA Jazzman 5 article:

"...The FNA Jazzman also has a 3 band EQ with adjustable tone contour but what’s interesting is that you can further adjust the midrange frequency via the preamp in the electronics cavity at the back of the bass. This allows for maximum tonal control of the overall bass sound giving the player a wide range of sound possibilities."

is it really in there? & how are the results when adjusting? useful?

link: http://www.australianmusic.asn.au/mag/check12/check_Warwick_FNA_Jazzman_5_string_bass.html

2. I have a FNA Jazzman 5, and I had read this article ... And I have identified the pots, but I didn't touch to them. The sound is already perfect as it is (I really like the mid position).
    I prefer to use the sweepable mid of my EBS combo for quick sound change.
    This bass is really a dream bass. I know there are more high end basses at Warwick or somewhere else, but this bass is beautiful and has a wonderful tone.
    I do not need more ...
  3. I totally love it !!!
    I own a Warwick F.NA. Jazzman 5 now for about one year, it played awesome (still does) .
    the less part is that I play it over a Warwick Sweet15 amp, wich doesn't react nice with the high output from the F.N.A ... it clips many times (becauz of the high output of tje MM) and it cannot produce the sounds that the bass produces .. (I play it sometimes at home over my Behringer Mixing table with a professional Sony Headphone, wich I prefer over my amp, becauz the mixer and headphone produces the sound that my bass makes) ..

but it's a great bass !!!