1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick LE 2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bass dan, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a Limited Edition Warwick that was made in 2000 i believe as a special run for Guitar Center. If you pull up the serial # on the warwick site it comes up as a standard corvette. This looks to be a corvette body with a jazzman fna pickup configuration. The pre amp has a push pull pot to allow you to run it in passive mode or if your battery dies you can continue to play. Preamp is master vol/ blend/ tremble/ bass. Has a bubinga top with a swamp ash back. Neck is ovangkol with a maple fretboard. Frets are in great condition and bass plays smooth as silk. Made in Germany.

There is quite a bit of buckle rash on the back which cannot bee seen unless you hold it to the light just so. Since there is no paint on this bass i could'nt get it to photograph. There is also a small chip on the back of the headstock.

$900 shipped

P1020844.jpg P1020845.jpg P1020852.jpg P1020840.jpg P1020848.jpg P1020849.jpg P1020850.jpg IMG_2966.jpg IMG_2972.jpg

2. Jlinnell7

Jlinnell7 Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    New Orleans
    Spector Endorsed Artist
    spector and compressor in link below as a trade? pm me plz!

3. surely someone needs this bass.

4. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    I do. Really bad!! Someone buy my 5er!

5. PSPookie

PSPookie Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Bump for some sweetness

6. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    $200 short. Srry Dan. Went with a Peavey Millennium. GL with the sale. This is a great deal!

7. Last bump for a week or so. I'll be out of town until Next Monday. Seriously make an offer.......... i just may take it. If you buy it today or tomorrow i can ship it before i leave. If not i'll respond to pm's when i get back.

8. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Bump for a beautiful bass! :bassist:

9. RonSound

RonSound Proud Registered Supporter of Talkbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 24, 2008
    owner: RonSound effects and repairs
    I love my new (old) Thumb so much I'd buy this if I had the extra $$.

10. These Warwicks are awesome basses. One thing i love about them is the feel of the wood. I would keep this if it was going to get played more. My p-bass is filling my current needs and my backup is a 5 string. This poor guy just sits in its case right now.

Make an offer, i'm going out of town tomorrow but would have time to ship it before i go. When i get back i may not be as motivated to sell it. So if you have been on the fence about this bass tonight is the time to make a reasonable offer.

11. and SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.