1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick MEC 2-band Preamp German Custom Shop Pre-wired for use w/Passive Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbooty, Jul 14, 2019.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $99
    For Sale is a Warwick MEC BEC-II 2-band onboard bass preamp removed from a 2015 German Custom Shop Warwick Streamer LX bass. As you can see in the photos, it is Pre-Wired as it was in the bass and it’s in great condition with everything working excellent and as it should > clean and clear with no crackling of pots, etc. It is pre-wired just as it came in the bass and is wired for use with passive bass pickups. You or your tech will just need to solder your pickups to the blend pot and solder the preamp leads to the output jack of your bass. The 4-knob control layout is:
    • 1- Master Volume with push/pull to activate or bypass the preamp
    • 2- Pickup Blend
    • 3- Bass (boost/cut)
    • 4- Treble (boost/cut)
    I’m asking $99 + $5 shipping to the CONUS with payment via PayPal. Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  2. James Willie

James Willie Serious Business Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2016
    Austin, Texas
    I will buy.
    Sending PM now.

bassbooty likes this.
  3. James Willie

James Willie Serious Business Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2016