1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Warwick MEC Gold Active J / Jazz Pickup for 4-string or 5-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbooty, Aug 1, 2017.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $55
    (Edited: This ad was originally for a PJ Set but the P pickup has been sold)

For Sale is an active Warwick MEC Gold J pickup in great condition, which will work for the bridge position in a 4-string as well as the bridge or neck position in a 5-string. This pickup is the same one that is found on many of the Masterbuilt German Warwick basses. Asking $55 (including shipping) with payment via PayPal. Please Start a Conversation with me (PM) if interested. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0568.JPG

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. JayfaBass

JayfaBass

Mar 4, 2015
    Hi
    I understand you are trying to sell them as a set, but I wanted to at least ask. I am in need of the P pickups in that set (gold active 4 string), to put into a Ibanez SR1200 FL (1990's). I have the J pickup and the MEC preamp. Would you consider selling the P pickups? I wold entertain prices. Thanks Jay

3. bassbooty

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    PM sent

4. bassbooty

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    The P pickup is Sold.

The J pickup is still available. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017