1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Nobby Meidel 'stick' bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lamarjones, Sep 30, 2013.

1. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    SOLD!!!

This is one of those early Warwick Nobby Meidel. I was told the serial number was 749 on this, unfortunately the tag is gone. However that does make it NOT one of the very early ones that had neck issues. This bass is set up very well right now and sounds great. Really an awesome bass. Would only trade it for a 5 string Warwick with a broadneck. Cash from me depending on the bass. Has the strap arm and a flight case for it. [DEL]1350[/DEL] 1100 shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sleepwalker42

Sleepwalker42 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Chicago
    Nice, I had one of these, very fun bass and the sound is Warwick all the way!
    Do you have the stand also?

3. lamarjones

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Unfortunately no but I think u can get one.

4. lamarjones

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    bump

5. Awesome. Subscribed. This model is included in my wishlist. I'd grab it if I had the bass funds.

6. lamarjones

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Sold!

7. lamarjones

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    So thought this was sold, so putting it back up here.

Just to note, there is what appears to be some movement in the back of the neck laminates towards the end, you can see the clear coat having cracked a little. I thought it looked fine and a luthier I took it too said it didn't look like it was doing anything. But just thought you should know, as if that kind of things bothers you I totally understand. It was really hard to get a photo of it, I had better pics that didn't show it but here are two pics that kind of show it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyways, for a TBer that wants this, it's 1100 shipped. Not getting any lower and it's a sweet deal from what I have seen on these. Playability wise, there are no issues at all.

8. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pmd