1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

warwick pickup screws

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by c4muzik, Jul 28, 2012.

1. c4muzik

c4muzik

Dec 31, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Anyone know where I could get a pickup screw for a warwick thumb bass? I had a gig in the middle of a song and the screw came out. Needless to say I lost the screw. Also any suggestions on what to put on these screws because they all keep backing out!

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    c4muzik, Please email Dan at the NY Custom Shop - d.africano@warwick.de and he will be able to get you the screw you need. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist in any way. Thanks!

3. c4muzik

c4muzik

Dec 31, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Thank you!

4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    My pleasure! Don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else you need. I'm more than happy to help with whatever you might need. Best regards,

5. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Well, it sure would have been nice to have a Warwick CS rep here to hold accountable when I needed pickup screws last year. The reps on the Warwick forum acted like I was an idiot for even suggesting those screws are hard to find in the US; and then the NY Custom Shop gave me a pretty rotten customer service experience as well.

(edited for more tact)

6. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    bongomania,

We are working on things. My position is newly created, and we hope to address these issues and make them a thing of the past. Also, we have a new guy at the NY Custom Shop taking care of these things, and we've been getting great feedback on his customer service. Sorry to hear of your experiences. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you. Thanks