1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Pro-FET III and Nemesis NA-320

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Peter McFerrin, Mar 24, 2006.

1. In case I decide that I want a clean-sounding head, these two amps look very attractive--simple, straightforward, and reasonably powerful. I can get either of them new for under $400. Does anyone have any experience with either? I've owned an Eden WT-300 before and loved the sound, construction, and portability, although it was a bit too thick for the combination of bass and cabs I was using at the time.

2. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    I used to own a Pro Fet III. It was a nice solid, good sounding amp, though it lacked headroom.
    To me, I suppose I would say it sounded 'plain'.. There just didn't seem anything special to it's sound to my ears.

3. Lacking headroom is a serious problem for me since I play a fiver, and I'm not sure if I want to have a "plain" sound after having a Clarus for all these years. Good to know.