1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Pro Tube IV amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by factorplayer, May 21, 2011.

1. $400 shipped

I have two Warwick amps and need to let one go so I am putting this one up. First up is the Pro Tube IV.

One of Warwick's best amps in my opinion. It has two separate preamp channels, tube for the juice and SS for clean, clean tones. The tube preamp uses a 12AX7 and an EL84 tube that one can add in separately. It has a crunch knob for dialing in the EL84 power tube which is lacking in Warwick's later amps sadly.

The solid-state channel is super-clean with 8-band EQ. I love this amp because it is so versatile. Just about any tone is in there and I can go from jamming dirty tones with my Ric to hi-fi slap/tap tones with a boutique bass.

This particular unit is in very good shape with only some cosmetic scuffing on the front plate. Totally functional.

400 watts
    33lbs

asking $400 shipped to lower 48. I have a plexiglass cover to protect the face in shipping. Here's some fairly crappy pics that hopefully give an idea of what it looks like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Pm

3. bump for new content

4. bump action yo

5. Offers are cool, trades, whatever, hit me up.

6. I think I am going to keep this one for the time being, though if someone is seriously interested feel free to let me know.