1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Warwick ProLine 5 strings, germany

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ijtraista, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    Price:
    $875.00
    Strings:
    For sale my long time companion, a great sounding german made Warwick Proline 5 strings. Figured maple body, ovangkol/wenge neck, straight with very low action, truss rod works perfectly; very stable, didn't have to tweak it much at all. Frets are great with NO buzz.
    From the original active MEC electronics, it was changed professionally to Delano JC 5 HE neck and DJC 5 HE, basically two JC5HE side by side. The DJC 5 HE is controlled by a three way switch for singleN/paralle/singleS therefore greatly adding to the already versatile sound. Preamp is Audere 3Z: vol/bal, bass/low mids, high mids/high plus a three way switch with low/med/high Z. I chose to run in only one position so I didn't find the need to drill another hole on the face. And yes, it has a small led letting one know when the battery is low. The neck on the W ProLines is mounted very much like a W Thumb (I own both) less the neck heavy of the later. Everything else is original and in great shape. Few dings and scratches that one would expect from a great acting and alive instrument. Serial # H-087133-01
    $875.00 shipped ConUS

Attached Files:

bmac314 likes this.
  2. Khanh Linh

Khanh Linh Inactive Commercial User

Jul 13, 2016
    Demo sound..?

3. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    Have it in Wav. and tot quite sure how to do it; somehow it's not 'uploadable' . Does anyone know a quick way to use the iphone voice memo for this?
    Thanks

4. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    Email would do ?

5. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    well, I tried to send an audio file but I cannot get it uploaded. I can send it in a email though.
    Thanks

6. studio848

studio848 Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2004
    SoCal, CO, FL
    Weight? thank you...

7. Beautiful 'Wick at a good price. GLWTS.

8. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    sorry, I don't have a way to weigh it but i can say: it weight less than my Thumb or a bubinga body Corvette.

9. rolorocknerd

rolorocknerd

Sep 17, 2008
    Kansas
    Stingray 5 trade?

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021