Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Quadruplet

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by geshel, Dec 12, 2002.

1. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    I'm interested in opinions on the Warwick Quadruplet preamp. I've looked through the archives and seen a couple mentions that it sounds good (sort of SWR IOD-like), a couple mentions that the output is pretty low (also IOD-like). Anyone have any more comments or recent experience?

Right now I have an Alembic F-2B and a SansAmp BDDI. I'd like to consolidate the clean and the dirty into one unit - I've been thinking about the IOD, but I just noticed the Warwick for the first time.

2. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i'm pretty sure bassnw has one. i'm planning on going over there this weekend. if i get a chance to a/b it with an iod or something, i will. i'm also interested in getting an iod, rbi or something of the sort.

3. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    *bump*

Had a chance to check it out yet Neptoon? I suppose I could go down there myself, seeing how I live about 5 miles away. :) But it's so gloomy outside. . .

4. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    no...i didn't go yet...the wifey had tickets to star trek nemesis so i didn't make it out the door today...not to bassnw, anyway. i'll let you know as soon as i do, though...looking forward to it ;)