1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick replacement neck?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sir juice, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Surely Warwick would have a bass like your Rockbass, since they own the flamin' company.... just... don't use the neck pickup.

Anyway, most likely you won't find one on eBay, no matter how long you wait. I highly doubt people buy Warwicks to tear down and sell for parts, because, frankly, why would you?

Definitely gonna have to find a luthier and shell out the dough. Unfortunately, it won't have that W on the headstock.

2. Thank you...

No really, I'm just sick of the same lame jokes in every Warwick related thread.

rant over.

3. I don't know if you noticed, but necks have different profiles and the popular sellers have the ultra thick ones. The lack of balance on some models tends to precipitate pain in guys who play thinner necks and don't have neck dive. In short....

That's how they make 'em.

4. Ampeg SVT

Ampeg SVT Son, I am disappoint.

They made a a Warwick Streamer STD that you can try to find

5. haha I still find it funny despite the other comments.. btw let the finish on that bat weather away until splinters are a risk, and then you have a true Warwick neck ;) I used to have one, so don't beat me up, I was a sucker for that full page ad in the inside front cover of old BP mags (who remembers that?)

6. CBBass123

CBBass123 Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2005
    Texas
    Funny indeed but :p

7. Well, there is a model..Warwick Streamer Pro M.

Attached Files:

8. Wenge neck...yummy!

- wenge/wenge neck
    - flamed maple body
    - just a nut, brass Wink
    - gold hardware
    - Dunlop security strap locks
    - active Twin-J pickup
    - Active MEC 2-way electronic

Attached Files: