1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Restoration...Cleaner Needed?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Malachi71, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Malachi71

Malachi71

Oct 11, 2007
    I am buying a 2006 Warwick Corvette Standard Fretless. The owner indicated the bass has not been waxed or oiled. They are the original owner and from talking to this person and the pictures I saw of the bass, it was used very little and looks to be in excellent shape but still has never had the body waxed or the neck and fingerboard oiled.

When I get the bass, I would like to clean the surface before waxing the body and oiling the neck and fingerboard. Can someone recommend a cleaner?

2. Thunderitter

Thunderitter Bass - The Final Frontier.. Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    Get yourself some naphtha and a dry clean cloth.

3. Malachi71

Malachi71

Oct 11, 2007
    Much appreciated!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021