1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Rockbag Deluxe Gig Bag -- Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Madcity Fats, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    I bought this recently from an eBay listing like this one (same guy, in fact):

http://cgi.ebay.com/350348023416

It's a very nice, well padded bag. I don't throw around the term "like new" but this one really is. I've had a bass sitting in it for maybe a couple of weeks and it's never left my house. Heck, I've only ever used the zipper a few times. No snags, tears, scuffs or any other imperfections. Flawless.

The only reason I'm selling it is I stumbled upon a case that's a better fit for this particular "homeless" bass. I paid ~ $47 shipped for this which seemed to me a good deal when I saw the quality of the bag. Just looking to recoup most of what I paid, so let's say $42 shipped (CONUS) via USPS with delivery confirmation for now. PayPal is fine.

PM with questions or to stake your claim. Thanks!

2. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Looks like this one's spoken for, pending payment.

Man, that was quick.

3. nuga

nuga

Nov 16, 2008
    Kansas City
    payment sent. thanks for the bag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.