1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Rockbass Corvette Active 5 String, Needs Rewiring and New Input Jack

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Zenderquai, May 15, 2004.

1. Well recently the input jack on this bass was playing up, initially i assumed it was the battery becoming flat, so after purchasing a new battery and replacing it, i am greated to a host of un soldered wires, and loose wires within the electroncis compartment, i am to get a new bass soon, and do not plan on getting this bass rewired or paying for a new input jack, so with some simple work it could be a great bass once more, or to go to someone for a possible summer project to make a new bass from this shadow?

well im rambling now, basically i have been offered £200 recently i am happy to take the offer,but i need the money sharpish really, so if anyone wants to match that before the other guy can afford it give me a bell. loads of photos can be sent via emails,

mrzender@hotmail.com get in contact via email or feel free to add me on msn.

someone needs to take care of her, uk only folks.

Thanks Ben.