1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Rockbass Fretless with Seymour Duncan preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MusicDad, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a 2006 Rockbass by Warwick Corvette Classic Fretless for sale OR trade:

Unlined ebony fingerboard on a maple neck
    alder body with AAA flame maple veneer
    Warwick made in Germany tuners
    [DEL]Schaller[/DEL] Warwick strap locks
    MEC Gold active J/J pickups (yes, they really are active)
    Seymour Duncan Steve Bailey 3-band preamp with pull for mid-boost - cool feature! more info here: Active 2/3-Band Steve Bailey Tone Circuits™ STC-2SB & STC-3SB - Seymour Duncan Cutting Edge

This bass sounds soo good with the new preamp in it. Before it was a little harsh, but now it sounds refined and warmer - it has TI jazz flats on it, too. ** I will include the original preamp and knobs if you like! **

I am asking [DEL]$400[/DEL] [DEL]$390[/DEL] [DEL]$375[/DEL] [DEL]$350[/DEL] $325 shipped conus in a generic hard case. There are a couple marks on the body worth noting in the pictures - all cosmetic only.

2. More picts...

3. These are the pictures I mentioned above.
    One has some scrapes on the small horn. These face you when you play, so they are not visible to the audience.
    The other is a tiny hole where it looks like someone once had tried a strap button or something. Again, it is not visible to the front.
    There is a very small nick in the back of the neck, It actually helps me find my way around. I'll try to post a picture of that as well.

4. Ok, I took 20 minutes to get this picture. Obviously it isn't a big mark. This was the best I could get. There is a small indentation between my ring and the tip of my finger. It's closer to my fingertip...

5. Bump for a very underrated bass!!!
    :hyper:

6. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

Oct 25, 2005
    Kansas
    Free bump. I love the RB Corvette.

7. mattsk42

mattsk42 Supporting Member

Trade?

8. Well, I'd really prefer to sell as I have another bass waiting for me on a UPS truck somewhere between here and Illinois.

But, I seem to be in an open-minded mood, so show me what you have. The worst that could happen is I say no.

Ryan

9. mattsk42

mattsk42 Supporting Member

The one in my sig. ;)

10. Got it! (Sorry about that) I'm not a fan of maple or green... Sorry, no trade, but you can still buy it if you want!!! ;)

Ryan

11. Bump - make the jump... to FRETLESS!!!

12. Eric Albany

Eric Albany

May 22, 2011
    Must....look...away. Oh who am I kidding!! It's too beautiful to look away!!!

13. PM offers - Let's make a deal!! :hyper:

Partial trades now ok: (mxr deluxe octave, Tech 21 Boost chorus, mb200, rosewood p bass????)

I can ship in a gig bag (in a well-packed box of course) for a reduced price...

Let's work something out. :bassist:

14. Eric Albany

Eric Albany

May 22, 2011
    What do you mean by rose wood p bass? Are you asking for a P bass with a body, fretboard, and neck all made out of rose wood?

15. No, just a rosewood fretboard. I am not a fan of maple fretboards.:bag:

16. Eric Albany

Eric Albany

May 22, 2011
    How low will this have to go for some one to buy it?

17. Demonator

Demonator

Jun 14, 2009
    L.J. Kentucky
    Dean Street Team
    How can I go about purchasing this? I am currently in the market for a Corvette. Fretless is a new concept but I cant argue with the price. I can buy it but how?

18. PM replied - Paypal is not necessary.

Ryan

19. PRICE DROP Bump

20. SeaBassTheFish

SeaBassTheFish

May 19, 2011
    Someone needs to buy this!

Think about it. After you add up the costs of shipping, the pre-amp, the case, and the TI flats, it's like this bass is free!!

(I have no affiliation with the seller. Just stating the facts.)

That this bass (among other insane deals on TB) is still on here at this price says more about the current state of the US economy than any recent headlines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.