Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick RockBass Streamer Standard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by morty25, Aug 20, 2002.

1. Hey, does anyone know if this bass is any good im considering buying it. Does any one own one or played one, if so are they any good????

Thanks Morty :p

[​IMG]

2. Its a decent bass, but I would try to find a Warwick Streamer Standard. Its the same thing to every except the woods used (which will give you a much different sound), the brass frets (also add to the sound), and where it is made (i think). You might actually like the Rockbass better though, just because it doesnt have the warwick sound but a good sound nonetheless. Try both if you can.

3. Pharmecopia

Pharmecopia

Jul 31, 2002
    your correct seapickle, the rockbasses are manufactured in south china. as for the sound, it think its great. the only thing is, its kinda hard to describe...not as growly as a warwick. kinda a cross between a fender and a warwick. i played on an ampeg 4x10 rig at the musicians friend warehouse here in town, and it was pretty good for the price. if your on a budget, i would recommend getting one, althought a warwick is much better (and much more pricy). its up to you, these are decent basses, but you may want to wait and buy a warwick. remember, patience pays off. :rolleyes:

4. save your $$$ and get a Streamer LX.