Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick RockBass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by fadlan bassman, Aug 28, 2002.

1. fadlan bassman

fadlan bassman

Oct 23, 2001
    Austin,Tx
    Has anyone tried out these lower end models from Warwick? I read the review in BP and they look interesting enough.

2. You obviously have not searched this forum enough. There are numerous threads on the topic.

3. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    They're okay for what they are. I prefer the Thumb Bolt On 5 myself. Until I can afford to grab one of those, I'll stick with my Spector, thank you very much, and prolly even after that as well!

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah, they have gotten good reviews. Too bad Warwick had to screw the whole thing up by writing "Rockbass" real big on the headstock. That is just freakin' cheesy. The "Rockbass"...for all you "rockers" who like the "rock."

rock on
    brad cook

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Haven't tried one yet, but I have noticed it's pretty easy to find used standard Corvettes in great shape for the same price as the RockBass Corvette.