1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Rockbass.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by waifybass, Mar 8, 2013.

1. waifybass

waifybass

Mar 8, 2013
    Today, i've bought myself a WARWICK Rockbass streamer standard, 1 MEC PUP a volume and a tone control, also it has coiltapping witch i found quite nice, checking out MEC's site, i noticed taht these PUP's sell for 229 euros, well i have got my bass for under 200 brand new, it was some kind of sale, they recieved some new Rockbass line and were looking to seel these, also it is a 5 string bass, i tired finding out more about it, i did not manage to, so i thought someone may be bale to help me, the serial number is RB SN E044275 S-07, any help would be much apreciated.

2. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    Search "rockbass streamer" -- there are plenty of threads.

3. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Hello waifybass - Your Rockbass Streamer Standard is a 2007 model. Please let me know if you've got any specific questions, and enjoy your new bass. Thanks!

4. This is the old style, right? The new ones are KILLER. The old ones were kind of meh

5. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    awilkie84 - Yes, you are correct. That is the older version of the Rockbass. Thanks!