1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick SS Fretless, Any feedback?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ken J, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Ken J

Ken J Hartford Hot Several Brass Band

Aug 19, 2011
    Middlefield, CT
  2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Hi Ken,

Are you referring to the Rockbass Corvette $$ fretless? We only have one distributor in the US, which you can check with for availability:

Jay Marino
    US Music Corp
    Jay.marino@usmusiccorp.com
    (800)877-6863 Ext. 5288

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance in any way. Thanks!

3. .

4. Ken J

Aug 19, 2011
    Middlefield, CT
    No their Short Scale. theirs a link on the intro

5. Ken J

Aug 19, 2011
    Middlefield, CT
    I found a Short Scale fretless on Warwick’s site and found the fretted version on EBay. Spoke to the EBay distributors and they tell me the fretless is not available at this time. I called and left a message with Mr. Marino.

Thanks for the lead.

Ken

6. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Ah yes, thanks for the link, sorry I missed it. I just arrived in Germany from CA after a long travel day. Jay at US Music can give you the most accurate date as to the arrival of the Corvette short scale fretless. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Best regards,

7. Ken J

Aug 19, 2011
    Middlefield, CT
    OK here’s the dope on the Corvette Basic, Short Scale fretless by Warwick. I spoke to Jay Marino of US Music Corporation and he said these basses will be released by the end of the year and priced around $500.00

8. etoncrow

etoncrow (aka Greg Harman, the curmudgeon with a conundrum)

appreciate your efforts Ken.

9. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Thanks for the message Ken. Jay is a great source of info, and has the latest updates for arrival times of models in the US. Please let me know if you've got any questions, or if I can assist you in any way. Thanks!