1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Steve Bailey Artist Series 6FL

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by TolerancEJ, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I was curious about the approximate street price of the Warwick Steve Bailey Artist Series 6FL, the Korean-constructed instrument. The Warwick PDF lists the MSRP at $3,699.99 but I know actual prices are always less.

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    ToleranceEJ - The Artist Series Steve Bailey 6-string Fretless will be available early next month, and would typically list about 35%-40% off the msrp price. Let me know if you've got any other questions, or feel free to contact me anytime and I can check on availability for you. Thanks!

3. Thank you very much for replying to both of my posts.

4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    My pleasure, TolerancEJ! Don't hesitate to let me know if you've got any questions, I am more than happy to assist you! Best regards,

5. fretlesssurfer

fretlesssurfer

Nov 21, 2005
    thats good news. I can't wait to take one on the road, for sure!!
    Played one at NAMM, and I really could not tell the difference from the German model. Now it was NAMM, so take that into consideration. Noisy!!! SB

TolerancEJ likes this.
  6. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Good news, indeed! The Artist/Pro Series offers incredible quality at a reasonable price. They'll be here soon, and we look forward to hearing yours on the road! Great to hear from you...congratulations on your position at Berklee!

7. Bassdude15

Bassdude15

Feb 26, 2013
    Nashville
    Your looking at about 3000 dollars list price.