Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Streamer Bass 1991 - Fivestring (premass, prestage series, handmade!)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by De Teng, Oct 22, 2004.

1. De Teng

De Teng

Oct 27, 2003
    Utrecht, Holland
    FS:

An incredible Warwick Streamer Bass 1991 fivestring, flightcase (original) included.

I'm trying to sell this one in short time, for we have an EP upcoming. I need a great jazzsound for it.

Some things: Bartolini humbuckers (some wear on the covers), 35" scale, 24 frets, no dots on the neck (it has side dots only), very tight and fat low B, a little fretwear and some dings on the bottom. Very recent (a few weeks) installed MEC preamp with pots. No worries, this is a beast suitable for every style. Fantastic cut-trough.

I had it on the TB forum before, but I was about putting new pics. For being clear to you TB'ers I thought making a new topic for it. I also said it was a Stage I, it is not. Is the predecessor of the Stage series.

Lowest price now, 2000 dollars excl shipping.

More pics can be seen in:

http://www.warande.uu.nl/~bgall/images/Bass

2. De Teng

De Teng

Oct 27, 2003
    Utrecht, Holland
    Come on guys and gals, bump for a great bass.

I'm open for trades perhaps, depending on the offer.

3. De Teng

De Teng

Oct 27, 2003
    Utrecht, Holland
    Could be lowering the price just a little bit...PM me for that. We've got recordings within short time and I really want a J-type bass for it.... :ninja:

There must be somebody out there... :crying:

4. De Teng

De Teng

Oct 27, 2003
    Utrecht, Holland
    Sorry people...sold! (or...traded actually)

Thank you for your interest anyway.