Warwick Streamer Body Radius?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lokire, Jan 9, 2006.

1. I have a Warwick Streamer Stage II and eventually I'd like to have a playing ramp made for it. The problem is that, as you may know, the bodies on these basses are radiused (curved), so the ramp would have to be made with that same radius on the bottom to properly fit.

So, does anyone know what that radius is exactly or have an accurate way to measure it? I would probably be having Rob Elrick make the ramp so I would have to give him the specific info so that it would fit properly.

Any ideas?
  2. You could take a metal coat hanger and bend it to the body shape to attain the curve. That's what I do with metal fab.

3. Ooh, good idea. I never thought of that :)
  4. bannedwit

May 9, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Maybe use a coat hanger with some of that fabric on it instead of bare wire because that could scratch the wood... i am always looking out for my Stage 2 and would hate something like that to have scratched my baby...
  5. That is a good idea... I'd sure as all hell hate to scratch up a two thousand dollar tool of mine.

6. MrUsefulAlien

Jun 10, 2011
    Prague, CZ
    sorry to revive a zombie thread, but did you ever come up with a number for the body radius?