Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

warwick streamer jazzman 5 fs/ft

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by metallitone, May 7, 2003.

1. metallitone

metallitone

Apr 19, 2003
    salinas, ca
    I am just not getting use to this 5 string. Want to trade for a 4 string. Any offers taken. Email me pics and we can talk. Please be resonable in your trade offers:bassist:
    Thanks
    email
    deftim@sbcglobal.net

2. Bah. Purple, and fretted. :D

Sorry man. If I weren't buying a Fortress, I'd seriously look. how does it play?

3. metallitone

metallitone

Apr 19, 2003
    salinas, ca
    Plays real smooth . Classic warwick sound. I love it but like I said Im just not into the 5 string.

4. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    wow, man...that's pretty sweet. so, if you were going to sell it, how much would you let it go for?

5. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2000
    metro Detroit
    Any idea of what you may be looking for in a trade?

Steve

6. metallitone

metallitone

Apr 19, 2003
    salinas, ca
    Would like a fender jazz or pbass or another warwick but in a 4 sting. Just about anything. What do you have?

7. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2000
    metro Detroit
    Would you be interested in either a Europe Spector (solid black with dot inlays) in near mint condition or '78 P black with maple board (very good condition, all original) or a '75 Jazz with maple board with some alterations (a route under the pickguard that used to have two mini switches, a new white pickguard, Duncan Vintage pups, and ugly piece of leather glued to the back...don't ask me about the routes or leather, I got it that way) clear over ash with maple board?

8. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    interested in money at all? to buy another 4 string? ;)

9. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    I have a corvette standard 4 string that I would trade, plus cash for your bass if you were interested? It is the passive with bubinga body, wenge fretboard, and ovankgol neck. Great shape. Email me if you are interested...or I will be checking back here later on. Thanks

Dan

10. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

11. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    I can get them in a couple days...I don't have a digital camera so I have to buy film, get it processed and then scan em..so it takes a while. If you want em, I will get them to ya though.

Dan

12. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    right on...i'll get back to you on that, if it's still available...

13. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    do you have soundclips, by any chance?

14. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
  15. Do you still have it? I have a Marcus Miller J-Bass for sale, and it's in absolutely mint condition. I don't really care for the color of your bass, but the sound would be nice.

16. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    it went last night on ebay for like 655 at my last glimpse...man, i hate that i missed out on that...i was gonna have 950 for it this weekend for the bass and shipping...maybe i shoulda said something eh? i didn't notice it was on ebay until it had like 8 minutes left, and i was stuck on duty last night on base. i lost out :(