1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Warwick Streamer LX 4 GPS German Pro Series with EMG and MONO M80 LX4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by David Henry, Jan 11, 2018.

1. David Henry

David Henry

Mar 24, 2000
    Salem, Oregon
    Price:
    Strings:
    For Sale Only. Sorry, no trades. 2015 Warwick GPS German Pro Series Streamer LX 4 Bass with MONO M80 Gigbag. $1000 with free shipping. Payment by USA PayPal and ships to CONUS. No returns. Will be shipped by UPS insured, signature required and well packed in a bass specific shipping box.

Upgraded with new EMG PJ pickups and an EMG BTS tone controls run at 18 volts. I bought this new in January of 2017, and set it aside with the plan to upgrade the electronics. I finally got around to doing that just a few months ago. The bass only has about 3 hours of play time, so it’s basically new, as well as the MONO M80 gigbag. I really hate to sell this, but I have no other choices now. Due to health and financial problems, I am selling most of my music gear.

In some of the pictures my camera’s automatic flash function makes the bass look slightly darker and more red colored than in normal room light. The really closeup pictures of the tiny dings were taken without the flash and have much less color than normal.

There is awesome figuring in the neck wood. Truss rod, bridge, tuners and electronics in fully functional condition. No noisy pots. New R. Cocco Nickel Roundwound Strings and 2 batteries. Includes MONO M80 hybrid gigbag, Warwick User Kit bag with 3 Allen key Tools, hang tags, printed manual, unused Warwick Strap Locks and Cleaning Cloth.

To be nitpicky (no one else will really notice or care): there is a small area of belt buckle rub on the back. One very fine scratch near the control cavity. 4 tiny dings. See pictures.

Information from Warwick:

The Warwick Pro Series Streamer LX 4 is a Team-Built instrument crafted in the same factory by Warwick's highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of Warwick's top master-builders. Each is made with the combined love and experience of Warwick's team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master-builders. This Warwick German Pro Series is a more affordable line while still delivering outstanding German built quality.

•Warwick Machine Heads

•Just-A-Nut III

•Ovangkol Neck

•Wenge fingerboard (fretted)

•Fluorescent Side Dots

•Fingerboard Radius: 20"

•Scale length: 34" (long scale)

•Fret quantity material and size: 24 Nickelsilver frets

•Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology

•Body Shape: Curved body shape

•Bodywood: 2-3 pcs. US Cherry

•Pickups: Upgraded Active EMG P/J pickups

•Electronics: Upgraded Active EMG BTS 2-way electronics operating at 18 volts

•Pot layout: Volume / volume / bass / treble

•Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge

•Strap system: Warwick Strap locks

•Construction: Bolt-On

•Hardware color: Chrome hardware

•String label / gauges: R. Cocco Nickel Roundwound Strings 044-105

•Weight: 8 lbs. 6.8 oz.

Thanks,
    Dave

1q.JPG
    1q.JPG 1a.JPG 2.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 13.JPG 16.JPG 22a. 22c. 23.JPG 24a. 24b.

phatemon, totallywink and bassbooty like this.
  2. DEMS854

DEMS854

Jul 15, 2017
    Detroit, MI
    If I didn't already own one of these I'd buy it in a heartbeat. These are wonderful instruments. Good luck!

3. petermca17

petermca17 Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Still available?

4. 0volts

0volts Supporting Member

PM'd