Warwick Streamer LX 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by thepurplepea, Dec 27, 2007.

1. thepurplepea

thepurplepea

Dec 27, 2007
    Hey y'all,

Been playing bass for 10 years and can you believe Ive only just found this website?!

Im not too sure where to post my first thread but Im looking at selling my Warwick streamer LX 5 string but not sure what it might be worth (sale value)...any ideas for a damn good condition one? It does have minor scuffs on the back (where its rubbed on my belt) but still sings like a dream. Once Ive got a price in mind Ill post it on the "for sale" forum but for now Im just trying to get ideas of price. I bought it new in 2001 but dont know when it was actually made.

Cheers for now,
    pea.

2. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    You could do an advance search on e-bay (look at all the Streamer LXs that have sold previously) to get an idea of what people might be willing to pay.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021