1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Streamer LX owners!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DSBass, Oct 13, 2013.

1. DSBass

DSBass

Nov 14, 2008
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I would like to ask Warwick Streamer LX owners what it is they love with this bass.
    Also would be really cool if you have some soundclip or video to post a link to.

Reason for asking is I have always been interested in one and now have the chance to get one. But i wanna do a little research before. I also have the opportunity to get a Corvette Hotrod 2005 LTD.

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards/Daniel

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    I have one with the J/MM pickups. I love the MM pickup at the bridge, the sound I always try to emulate is Geddy Lee's Wal sound and the MM bridge pickup in series pretty much gets me there.

Love the skinny jazz neck, feels great.

Love the contoured body, which needs to be credited to Ned Steinberger and Stuart Spector. Best body shape ever created.

There's really nothing NOT to like about these basses, it's just a matter of whether they speak to you or not. The sound is more of a sweet, melodic midrange as opposed to the more mid scooped low end punch of a Spector (I just mention that because they are so similar in build...and I love Spector as well!).

3. DSBass

DSBass

Nov 14, 2008
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Thanks for a good answer. The one I might be getting have the P/J pickup configuration.

I have had a Spector and absolutely love them but they are extremely hard to get in Sweden. They are also super expensive.