1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Streamer SSI 5 or $$ - Gold hardware for 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by blong1, Feb 5, 2016.

1. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Price:
    $200
    Gold hardware off of German Warwick Streamer $$. Great condition, little tarnish if any. Complete set includes:

- 2+3 Tuning machines, bushings, and screws
    - 2 piece bridge and screws
    - 4 full knobs
    - 2 3-way switches
    - Strap buttons and screws
    - Strap Locks

I recently swapped all the hardware on a Streamer $$ to black. Paid almost $300 for everything...I'll let all this go for $200.00 shipped (lower 48...outside of this I will split shipping). Email for pics.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
  3. Ijtraista

Ijtraista Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
  4. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Funny you asked...I actually have them on order along with pickup screws. When it comes in and I get them swapped, I will include them with whats listed above.

5. Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    well then. Keep me in mind. i can actually send you the $$ and when you have the all then you ship?

6. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    Up to you bro...if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks before it gets shipped, you can have them.

7. Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    That's fine with me. Just PM me the address so I can send you a MO. And you'll have the time to cash it.
    thanks

8. blong1

blong1 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Alabama
    You got it man