No longer available Warwick Streamer St.1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Delsan, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Price:
    Strings:
    9D6A1FD4-48DA-448D-95D9-B952FF7FC91E.jpeg Nirvana black, Warwick Streamer stage 1. (1998)

I’m open to trades. Sandberg, Music Man Stingray, and other interesting pieces to be considered. Just offer me what you have if you wanna trade, I can’t catch all with this.

This bass has an 18v preamp. It's got an intense, mid-driven sound, but it's very well balanced and fits into the mix nicely. All hardware and electronics are stock (MEC, Warwick's proprietary brand).

The Streamer body shape is extremely comfortable to play on, regardless of your style, and due to all the shaping in this carved body, it kind of just becomes a part of your body.

This bass has a reverse P-J setup, which is somewhat aggressive sounding, but very pleasant and punchy. If you want to play some Jamiroquai, this bass will hit it. If you want to play something a bit more gnarly, this bass will cover that base as well.

Neck has sustained two small dents on the back from the previous owner. The serial is worn down with age, but is legible.

This instrument will turn vintage in one year.

If you have any questions, please inquire within.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Price Reduction!

3. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    I got a request for more body photos so here ya go!

Attached Files:

4. totallywink

totallywink Supporting Member

Nice Streamer! What's the weight?

5. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Thanks! I’d say offhand no more than 8.5 lbs. soaking wet.

It’s very well balanced too, so it feels like a pound or so less.

I don’t have it on me rn, but I could bring it in tomorrow to weigh it on the scale if you’re seriously interested.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  6. totallywink

totallywink Supporting Member

All good man, I have the Streamer CV and it's very well balanced. I'm just thinking if I want to add an active Streamer to the mix but I would have to move another bass (not the CV). Thanks!

Delsan likes this.
  7. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Fresh set up and intonation check!

8. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
    Actual weight and clear pics of the entire back of the bass would help if you can manage. Its a neck-through with an Ovangkol (or possibly Wenge) board, correct?

9. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    No.

Maple neck, neck thru, maple body

10. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    ABFCC663-7347-43C0-B809-01EE1EEBED6C.jpeg E7D00F16-B8C4-4058-AB87-A29A51B93749.jpeg Here’re some more photos of her.

Attached Files:

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021