Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Streamer Stage 1

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BassistGod, Jul 29, 2004.

1. 1991 flamed maple Streamer Stage 1. Excellent condition. Light as a feather as warwicks go. Balances better than a fender. The neck is thinner and faster compared to the newer mass produced warwicks. All original mec pu's and preamp. This one has all black harware. Very sharp!

Don't have any pics yet, but will take a few asap.

1250 plus shipping. Or best reasonable offer.

Straplocks and case inculded.

New price: 1150 shipped!

2. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Bump. PM sent.

3. I have more pictures available on request. Email me at Ruipac2004@yahoo.com for better quality pics and any questions.

Rui

4. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    jsut wanted to pipe up for bassistgod...i just bought a spector ns5crfm from him, and i think he should chagne his name to packing and shipping god...very prompt, packs his basses as if they were made from fine china and he takes care of his gear...he's true to what he's selling...great guy

5. Thanks for the kind words Dave. :)

Here's another pic....

7. Its basically a 9.8 out of 10 condition.

8. PM sent. :)

9. :help:

10. 1150 shipped!

There ain't no way you can find a mint condition pre mass produced "handmade" Stage 1 for any less.

Anybody want to steal this before ebay?

11. pitbill

pitbill

Mar 27, 2003
    Bluefield, WV
    e-mail sent.