Warwick Streamer Stage 2

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FunkMachine, Jul 13, 2004.

1. FunkMachine

Jul 13, 2004
    Hey. Im a new user on these forums, so please forgive me if many a discussion on this bass has been brought up before.

After playing the 'Rock Bass' series version of the Warwick Streamer for just over a year now, I am more and more interested in going for the Streamer Stage 2 itself, although, Ive never actually played one, and living in Dubai (where there are no Warwick dealers at all), I have no chance of playing one before ordering it off the internet.

My question is: Is my experience with the Rock Bass series version a good indication of how the Streamer Stage 2 plays?

It'd be very helpful if I could find someone who owns this bass..As naturally, considering its price, I have many more questions to ask.

Anyway, if anyone is curious, this is my current bass:
  2. Dr. Funk

Dr. Funk

Oct 10, 2001
    I think the SSII is an amazing bass. I have not played the Rock Bass version but I would imagine that the SSII would far surpass it as far as qaulity of construction goes. I played a 2004 SSII last week and it was incredible, it was also $2,800 so a little out of my reach right now.
  3. Nice quote...I'd say go for sit. Since the Stage 2 cost more than your bass,it's probably better.
  4. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    The Streamer Stage II is in a totally different league to your Rockbass. You'll already have an idea about Warwick neck dimensions and general feel from the Rockbass, but the SSII is so far superior that it's hard to believe they're related. Awesome, punchy, growly and versatile animal of a bass.

Russ :bassist:
  5. jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    I have one. Its awesome. Dont even think twice...Just buy it.