1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Streamer Stage 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Dec 1, 2018.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Potentially looking to sell or trade my 2003 Warwick SSll. This bass is in incredible shape for a 15 year old bass. The only mark I can find is on the top of the headstock which can be seen in the last photo. Other than that it is very clean. The tabs on the just-a-nut are still in tact, frets are great and all electronics work perfectly.
    This is standard specs for this era. Afzelia body with Ovankgol neckthru and wenge fretboard. Yin Yang inlays and also comes with Warwick Rockcase flight case, users manual, truss rod tool and allen keys for the bridge.

Weight is around 9.5lbs which is nice for a Streamer.
    String spacing is standard 16.5mm but can adjust to just over 17mm I believe.

I am open to trades for other 5 string active bass's only. I would really only be interesed in bass's that have 18mm spacing or more. Of interest would be a Sadowsky Metro Modern, Valenti modern bass's. A newer Devon would also be of interest. Hit me up with other trade offers as well as the worst that can happen is I say no. I lean towards aggressive bass's as opposed to smooth and creamy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    zbigniew and oaklandthumb like this.
  2. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Couple more photos with the case. IMG_7736.JPG IMG_7737.JPG

3. Got to check this just before he bought it, a wonderful Warwick, and you won't go wrong here folks. Beautiful weight, and a really nice neck profile.

RussT likes this.
  4. Nakoatron

Nakoatron Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Fort Worth, Texas
  5. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Redmond, Oregon
    Absolutely killer Stage II! I think I hear @sleevey55 ...

RussT likes this.
  6. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Uh oh!!!!

RussT, Stewart13 and bassbooty like this.
  7. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Do it. Can’t have too many. ​

8. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Im trying..............to................avoid this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!!!

9. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    and sold. GAS strikes again.

Stewart13 and sleevey55 like this.
  10. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Redmond, Oregon
    RIP