Warwick Streamer Stage I 1988

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Due to a blown tire and the need of money i need to sell one of my prize posessions. This is just a feeler post as im going to bombard a bunch of places with this post. It was made in 1988 when Warwick made all their basses by hand. You can tell that this bass was handmade as it has a different feel than the newer streamers of this era.

This bass in very good condition minus a few scratches which i will detail apon getting back to my house in the next day or two. It has upgrades pick-ups which are a pair of Bartolini P/J pick-ups and are extremely hot. I believe the preamp in the bass was changed out but i havent opened the control cavity yet to see what is actually inside but i will do so and post back here. This bass plays like a dream and came preset up from a store in Canada. The serial is 1624-88 or around that number.

Pics will come soon.

The bass will be shipped in an industrial warwick road case with metal outsides and foam insides.

Im asking 1500$ for this bass.

Email me at topgunebay@yahoo.com for questions/ pics.

2. Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
  3. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    That must have been a hell of a tire.
  4. Not only a tire but when tires pop and cars move you get bad results! And its a new mustang...woe is me!