1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Streamer Stage I 1988

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Due to a blown tire and the need of money i need to sell one of my prize posessions. This is just a feeler post as im going to bombard a bunch of places with this post. It was made in 1988 when Warwick made all their basses by hand. You can tell that this bass was handmade as it has a different feel than the newer streamers of this era.

This bass in very good condition minus a few scratches which i will detail apon getting back to my house in the next day or two. It has upgrades pick-ups which are a pair of Bartolini P/J pick-ups and are extremely hot. I believe the preamp in the bass was changed out but i havent opened the control cavity yet to see what is actually inside but i will do so and post back here. This bass plays like a dream and came preset up from a store in Canada. The serial is 1624-88 or around that number.

Pics will come soon.

The bass will be shipped in an industrial warwick road case with metal outsides and foam insides.

Im asking 1500$ for this bass.

Email me at topgunebay@yahoo.com for questions/ pics.

-Vince

2. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    Color? Pics?

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    That must have been a hell of a tire.

5. Not only a tire but when tires pop and cars move you get bad results! And its a new mustang...woe is me!

-Vince

6. Bump...