1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Warwick Streamer Stage I 5 String German Pro Series 2015 Nirvana Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Suncat, May 13, 2015.

1. Suncat

Suncat

Jul 28, 2004
    Louisiana
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello,

I'm selling a Warwick Streamer Stage I 5 String German Pro Series 2015 Nirvana Black. These are the new Pro series basses made in Germany. The bass is great and looks gorgeous. I bought the bass in February 2015. It's still fairly new. There is only one nic behind the front pickup and a couple of scuff marks on the bottom end of the bass that is not noticeable. I've take care of the bass and its only been played indoors. I knocked off the price of the bass from the original price due to the nic and the blemish. The setup of the action on the bass is excellent its not too low and not too high. The string tension and intonation is perfect. Perhaps someone else can take advantage of this beautiful bass.

Brand new the basses start at $3000 down to $2750. I'm selling this one for $2500 OBO plus shipping cost.

I'm open to trades for the following:
    4 string Lakland Jazz bass
    4 string Sandberg California model bass
    4 string medium scale bass

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  2. lifeoffroadbass

lifeoffroadbass

Aug 7, 2013
    What didn't you like about it?

3. Suncat

Suncat

Jul 28, 2004
    Louisiana
    PM'd.

4. Suncat

Suncat

Jul 28, 2004
    Louisiana
    Bump

5. Suncat

Suncat

Jul 28, 2004
    Louisiana
    I decided to trade the Warwick for a bass I'm in need of with the vendor I purchased it from originally. Closing the thread.