Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Streamer Stage II - 4 string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KB, Feb 15, 2005.

1. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I hate to do this, but a recent financial crisis has forced me to sell this bass (even though it is a recent aquisition for me).

Up for sale is my Warwick Streamer Stage II (4 String). This is a 2003 model (per the serial number) and is in very excellent condition (I can find any real marks or dings on it...at least none that I notice). This bass has the modern Warwick specs (ovangkol/afzelia neck, MEC pickups, 3 band EQ, afzelia body, wenge fretboard, etc). This bass is a very comfortable weight for a SSII and is very ergonomic with a fast neck that is close to the feel of a jazz neck.

It comes with a Warwick hardcase (in great condition except for 1 small bend in the framing metal that is only noticable if you really look), a rockbag heavy duty softcase, manual, tool kit, body wax and even hang tags.

I'd like to get $1600 OBO (shipping included in lower 48 US States). I'm not really interested in trades due to my need for cash. Email, post here, or PM for more pictures or info if needed.

-KB

2. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    bumpity bump.

Feel free to make a reasonable cash offer

3. Szipmonk

Szipmonk

May 11, 2004
    NYC
    E-mail has been sent!