1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Warwick Streamer Stage II 6 Masterbuilt Custom LED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by oaklandthumb, Jan 29, 2020.

1. oaklandthumb

oaklandthumb Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Kansas USA
    Price:
    Strings:
    xybi4hvp9tcqgghohxym.jpg nc0jxg39wrourbzj5ohp.jpg
    fesgbsagdgvz3xhsqqjn.jpg mmghvgg5f1mfdovexdcm.jpg l5tva6y34jwi1wkjll9m.jpg

Selling the pride and joy of my collection, a Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt 6 string Streamer Stage II with white LED yin yang fretboard inlays and LED side markers. Bought brand new 6 months ago, only played at home.

See ad below for more details and answers to most of your questions. There are only a handful of these in existence as Warwick does not make a production Streamer Stage II 6 string (only Stage I and LX). Killer afzalea grain on the body and relatively light weight for a 6 string Warwick NT made of African hardwood. Action is lower than any bass i've played, I have it at 1mm at the 12th fret for the G/C and 1.2 on the low B for punch, but it can drop even lower for those with a light touch.

Buyer covers shipping fully insured and tracked/ sig required CONUS.

Warwick Streamer Stage II 6 Masterbuilt Custom LED 2018

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020 at 6:53 AM
    B-Lo, gzarruk, Reedt2000 and 10 others like this.
  2. HertzWhenIPlay

HertzWhenIPlay

Jan 15, 2011
    Atlanta
    I like things that go BOOM
    Eloquent ad, kickass bass.

oaklandthumb likes this.
  3. wisanu

wisanu

Jun 11, 2017
    Oh!! my dream.I think it's very cool.

oaklandthumb likes this.
  4. oaklandthumb

Nov 12, 2014
    Kansas USA
    Couple of killer offers so far, as long as the thread is open this bass is still available!

5. James Collins

James Collins

Mar 25, 2017
    Augusta, GA
    Do you have the original electronics?

oaklandthumb likes this.
  6. oaklandthumb

Nov 12, 2014
    Kansas USA
    No. It came with passive MEC soap bars and a MEC 3 band pre, very dark and woolly. The active SDs and 2 band pre are far superior even to an active MEC setup, the pickups are higher output with tons of low mid growl and snappy highs, and theres room for a 3 band preamp should you want to add a mid knob.
    A friend bought the original pickups and pre after they were removed for use in a thumb 6.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020