1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Streamer Stage II - DMB "Crush" Clip

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Lokire, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Been learning a bunch of Dave Matthews band stuff lately, and I know Lessard plays (or used to play anyways) Warwick stuff (Dolphins and Thumbs, right?). Well, I think the tone from my Warwick Streamer comes pretty close :D

What do you think? Check it out:

http://www.artistcollaboration.com/users/loki/SSII Crush.mp3

I'm playing along with the CD, with the bass EQ way down on the original track. I left the bass into original so you can kinda compare the tones. Lessards tone sounds a lot more 'tubey'. Like he's going through a tube amp or a tube compressor or something. :bassist:

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sounds really nice- has that rubbery sort of snap that I think is the high point of Warwicks. Sort of shot off into space at the end though, huh? :D

3. Haha, yeah. That's as far as I really went with learning the song so...I made up my own ending :p