Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Streamer Stage II - DMB "Crush" Clip

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Lokire, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Been learning a bunch of Dave Matthews band stuff lately, and I know Lessard plays (or used to play anyways) Warwick stuff (Dolphins and Thumbs, right?). Well, I think the tone from my Warwick Streamer comes pretty close :D

What do you think? Check it out:

http://www.artistcollaboration.com/users/loki/SSII Crush.mp3

I'm playing along with the CD, with the bass EQ way down on the original track. I left the bass into original so you can kinda compare the tones. Lessards tone sounds a lot more 'tubey'. Like he's going through a tube amp or a tube compressor or something. :bassist:

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sounds really nice- has that rubbery sort of snap that I think is the high point of Warwicks. Sort of shot off into space at the end though, huh? :D

3. Haha, yeah. That's as far as I really went with learning the song so...I made up my own ending :p