Warwick Streamer Standard 4 String for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jpowell42, Mar 10, 2001.

1. jpowell42

May 11, 2000
    I just picked up a five string Warwick and, since I only use a bass for recording, can't justify keeping two around. I purchased this bass last year from Matt's Music. It is in mint condition as I have only used it a few times a month at best, and then only at home. It is currently strung with Ken Smith strings, guauged .040 to .095 that do need to be changed. This is the model with the single MEC humbucker (it does have a coil tap). The finish is a medium brown stain. There are no dings or scratches, except for a small surface on the back right at the edge of the neck joint. I guarantee that this bass is in better shape than any of the instruments haning on the rack at Guitar Center. Forget I just said that. That wouldn't be saying very much about the pristine condition of this bass. The back of the neck has a few rough spots in the wood that I have heard are common to Warwick basses. I have the original Warwick gig bag as well. Email me if you need pics. I thought I would try here before putting this bass on ebay. Current retail, with the gig bag is 999.00. I will sell for $500.00 and gladly furnish home/work phone #'s and addresses to the buyer. Thanks.
  2. Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    Hey , I might be interested cause im lookin for a new five. Could u send me some pics.
  3. would you be willing to do a trade? i have a mim jazz deluxe 5 string in near mint that i'm thinking about gettin rid of.
  4. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I have a great NS2000 4 string if you are intersted in trade...