Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick, SWR, Zoom, Hartke

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Ok so im adding one final thing to my list of selling things.

Warwick Corvette Std...new strings...brass adjustable nut...perfect condition...give me a bid here =)

Ive got a small hartke b30 for sale 100+shipping perfect condition just sitting in my room...

Zoom 708 II effects 115 +shipping

Ok so im going to see if i can sell my SWR aswell...its an SWR Silverado Special Combo Amp...runs 350 watts but with a 4 ohm extention cab can run 450 watts...its got 2x12 speakers...anyone wanna buy thie beauty off me??

Im up maybe for trades...but with the SWR combo make me a bid or give me some decent trade deals...idealy Eden/SWR/Avatar cabs and or amps...but i will consider anything so throw things at me people...

-Vince

P.S. i am negotiable on all things...

2. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    considering any trades for the warwick? pics? i need a 4 string back up, i only have a few $$$ but have a bass, and/or accesories for trade.

Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 String, with quilted maple top, honeyburst finish, 24 frets, neck thru construction, EMG-Hz pups, 2 band eq, very nice bass. I also have a drum set to go with it, and a few extra aceesories if youd like. Let me know.

3. Im not really sure about the bass...got any pics...im really trying hard to get money to either get another bass or upgrade my rig...what other accessories may u have?

-Vince

4. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    here is a pic, its a great bass i bought it last year, and played many gigs and practices with it as my main bass. NEVER had a problem with it, its still got a fresh battery in it. It has two very small scratches in it on the back, and on the headstock, not that big a deal though. I recently took it to guitar center to "sell" it back to them after i got my Warwick Corvette 5, and the guy told me, man this thing is still brand new, he was playing it for a long while and we talked about how GC only pays very little for used instruments, blah, blah blah, so i still have it. I can give you any information you want, but if you like, go to GC and play one. It surprised me and i bought one.

As far as accessories go, i ahve an Ibanez PhatHed overdrive/distortion pedal, ABY box, all attahced on a custom made pedal board, i have a brand new monster bass cable, "Guarenteed for life", and i forgot to mention the bass ahs a SKB hardshell case with it. And a few extra strings, soem new, some used, and a string winder. the drumset if your interested, is a sunlite drumset, with hi hats and a crash/ride. 2 toms, floor tom, snare, and bass drum, and all the hardware and throne, and some sticks. ill list more accesories if i find them/remember them

5. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    i forgot to mention , that i go to Vegas every friday for an auto auction that i sell cars at. So shipping will be irrelevant if our trade works out. Save lots of $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Let me try one again and see if my mind can be swayed =) il lget back to ya in a day or so...other than that im still up for offers!

-Vince

7. two questions,
    1. Why are you selling the corvette?
    2. What is the lowest you are willing to start at as I am considering buying one brand new and if yours is in real good condition at a good price it seems pretty good.
    3. How about some pics of a bunch of angles?

8. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    did you try out a schecter yet? i also have more pics of the bass if you want them. as well as the drum set and all that.