Warwick - the Corvette $$ (Double Buck)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Cubeface, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Cubeface

Cubeface

Apr 9, 2006
    I was wondering if any of you TB members have either tryed or own the Warwick Corvette $$. I'm wondering this because I'm considering getting my second bass in less that a year. If I decide to get my second bass then, I want to get a five string. And the Double Buck is a bass in wich I really want to try out.

So, has anyone tryed one or own one? Do you like it or do not like it? Why?

2. jojuta

jojuta

Oct 29, 2006
    WV
    I have played the $$ and i liked it but for the price they put it at i would rather buy a buzzard instead. but thats just me. but dont get me wrong or anything the bass is still awsome. i just like the buzzard more.

3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I'm not a fan. I don't love the tone (I don't really like the MEC humbucker sound) and the body shape doesn't really sit well on me. You've got to try it yourself as they do have their fans.

4. The Craw

The Craw

Jul 31, 2006
    I've played the 4 string version in a store, really liked the tone and the neck profile. But that's just an impression from a few minutes of playing time. I'm a big fan of MM style pickups.

5. Cubeface

Cubeface

Apr 9, 2006
    doesn't sound like it's that good of a bass... but I'll have to try one out...

6. You just need to try one for yourself.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021