Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Thumb 4 "Bleach Blonde" LTD 2003

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TimothyGroovy, Jun 8, 2004.

1. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound
    Warwick Thumb 4 "Bleach Blonde" LTD 2003 for sale, it is in brand new condition, I just bought it a week, but I find myself is more into a 6 rather a 4.
    Info from BassCentral:
    Ash Body, AAAA Flame Maple Top, Flame Maple Neck, Fingerboard, and Headstock, MEC JJ Pickups and 2-Band EQ, Chrome Hardware. Unique Abalone Inlay Of A Sun That's Setting Gradually Behind A Mountain, More Hidden With Each Consecutive Inlay. The 24th Fret Inlay Is Of A Wolf Howling At The Moon! The Production Number Of Each Bass And Hans Peter's Signature Is Back Of The Headstock. A Total Of Only 80 Are Being Imported To The USA!!!
    The price is negotiable and I'm open for any reasonable offers. :D PM for picture and further information.

2. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Not a flame, just a heads-up - these basses sell brand new for $1600 or so here in the states. So your offers will likely be less than that.

But here's a free bump for one AWESOME bass.

3. TimothyGroovy

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Thanks jammadave :D , I'm open for any reasonable offers.

4. jivetkr

jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    NJ
    Do the blond thumb basses neck dive like the ovangkol or bubinga thumb basses?

5. TimothyGroovy

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    The Thumb Blonde neck is just as same as Thumb BO bass IMO, it's really nice.