Warwick thumb 5 And flea bass Ft

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    What we have here is 1997 Warwick 5 string bolt on, Plays good sounds and looks Great. No big Dents, chips or scrathcs . Comes with a warwiwck gig bag.Email me of for pics and more details.

Modulus Flea Bass. 4 string,Black metalic sparkle finish excellent shape, drop-d tuner, LANE POOR pick up and comes with a skb hard shell case. Email me for pics and detials.

I want to trade them both for one good bass. Perferably a good 4 string Tobias is what I want more then anything but will listen to others and im not expecting to get offered a carl thompson or a fodera but if you want to offer one of them ill be happy to listen. I dont want to split the basses up but would for Musicman sabre.
  2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    not to speak out of turn but both of those basses would go for 1200 easy, thats 2400 for 2, which is about the cost of a used fodera easily. Dont sell youself short those are 2 awesome basses. To bad i dont have a fodera to trade you.
  3. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I have came to that point before but still nobody wants to buy either of them but if somebody will make me a cash offer then I sell the both for 2000 obo or will seperate for a good price. I dont mind selling my self short so take the advatange now.