SOLD Warwick Thumb 5 B.O. FEELER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thehurlatron, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD
    I bought this new on early 04 from bass central. Bass is trouble free with the SMALL exception of a little thumb wear above the neck pu. The photo makes it look worse than it is with the flash from the camera and bad lighting.
    The only reason I'm thinking of getting rid of it is I just picked up a streamer stage II 5er and gotta fill up some my wallet. :D

Will come with warwick rockbag case, wax and tools. Fresh DR lo-rider nickles on it.

I'll field some offers. Please be reasonable.
    It's the one on the right ;)
  2. FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    So besides the price - what do you like about the stage. How does the thumb differ to the stage. Sorry, but can you be as detailed as possible being that I have only played a thumb before.
  3. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    That's what I was thinking:) Thumbs are great basses, a little awkward to start but you warm up to them quickly.

4. I deleted my prior post as I think it was a good topic for the BASS Forum here. PM me for some more info if you'd like.
  5. DerekP

Jul 24, 2005
    Toronto, On
    :eek: 1000$ great price, i just paid almost 2000$ cad for mine.... but new of course...wish you were selling earlier!
  6. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    What are the strings with the different color retainer nuts??

And Bump for a great bass at a really good price.
  7. PasdaBeer

Nov 2, 2002
    Santa Rosa California
    SandStorm Designs
    ugh, i want it......anything your taking in partial trade : (
  8. D'addario. Those stings are now gone and restrung with DR lo-riders
  9. mobax

mobax Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2002
    New Baltimore, MI
    You have mail.
  10. Interested in Trades, i wish i would have seen this erlier i was in holland all weekend
  11. ONLY trades I'm intersted in are for Aguilar GS410, GS412, or euphonic audio VL-210, CXL-112 or the likes.

Or cash is always good.
  12. mbagshaw

Feb 13, 2006

13. Almost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.