1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Thumb B.O. wiring schematic

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by milesdavisblue, Jun 8, 2007.

1. milesdavisblue

milesdavisblue Supporting Member

May 4, 2007
    Washington State
    Could someone send me or give me instruction on wiring diagram for a Warwick Thumb? I purchased one and it had non-original pickups installed the pickups in the Bass have two wires but the warwick pickups have the red and white wire and also has the shielded ground wire I know that solders to the back of a pot but what do I do with the red wire? It came with The original pu's and I would like to bring this bass back to the warwick stock look. It's probably simple but I'm a little slow at this stuff.

2. Beta

Beta

May 9, 2007
  3. milesdavisblue

May 4, 2007
    Washington State
    I checked the Warwick site and they have no help.. are you saying they are grounded to the tone pot or is there a spot on the board for the red wires?

4. Beta

Beta

May 9, 2007
    The latter. The red wires are soldered to the board, on the opposite side of where the battery leads are.

I'd post a picture, but I'm at work. If you're still stuck later maybe I'll post one, unless someone else does.

5. milesdavisblue

May 4, 2007
    Washington State
    Perfect, That worked. Thank You,, I now have that Warwick Growl....

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021