warwick thumb bo 6 broadneck

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by herrera, Dec 6, 2002.

1. herrera

Feb 15, 2002
    yea here are some pics[​IMG]
  2. herrera

Feb 15, 2002
  3. herrera

Feb 15, 2002
    just look it!!![​IMG]
  4. herrera

Feb 15, 2002
  5. how much for the socks....:D jsut kidding if i had the money i would, good luck selling it.
  6. herrera

Feb 15, 2002
    but wait....there is more!!!!

if you buy the bass i will give you FOR FREE a Dunlop 105 Q wah!!!
  7. herrera

Feb 15, 2002
    here is the deal:

i bought it new in abril because i want to learn the 6 string of bass!!! (yea i know...learn 5 and then 6 dork) and i didint find myself playing the high C in most situations!

and i knew it! as roscoe beck said on that article on the bassplayer magazine...

well not in his words but this is the idea: in every situation were you can go to the low notes or to the highs...mostly you will prefer the lows! or something like that

so i bought it in:1837 us Dollars

so as i live in mexico the mexican coin and everything

i find heach dolar in 8 pesos.... something like that 1US = 8 MX

so i just save les money

and i wannt to sell it in the amount in dollars 1400 because that is the money that i save (a hole year exterminating bugs to buy this bass...well 3 months only of hard work)

because that 1400 us$ will give me the money that i save...that is 14000 Mx $

any questions??

im working for a big company and as they buy a lot of $USmoney the boss have a lot of relatiosn he get me the dollar cheaper so that was really nice

and i buy this bass that i want to get rid because i want to to sow corn

so i can buy me a car :D

because in agost of this year i will go to study to another town and i will need a car to move

so...that is way im selling a brand new warwick thumb bolt on broad neck in 1400 us $
  8. herrera

Feb 15, 2002
    ok give me 1200 and i will sell it!!!
  9. Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    are you interested in trades??

this is what I got.
  10. herrera

Feb 15, 2002
    that is a beautiful bass!!

but i dont acept trades!